I'd like to point out Avast says the file contains "filerepmetagen [pup]".
A downloadable game for Windows
Western FPS is old-school 3D FPS, that looks and plays like the first games in this genre, that were developed in 90s. Game is based on Ray Casting technology, but it has prettier cartoon-like graphics.
Western FPS includes interesting storyline, that tells you a story about Alan Wilborn. You will fight against different types of enemies, solve problems of civilians and explore colorful world, filled with secrets and easter eggs.
In game you will find:
- A lot of hidden places and secrets to explore;
- Variety of atmospheric levels with different music.;
- Great range of weapons and enemies from Wild West;
- Easter eggs and references;
- Classic old-school gameplay.
P.S. Hardcore mode in episode #2.
|Operating System:||Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / X|
|Memory (RAM):||32 Mb|
|Video Card:||Integrated Graphics|
|Disc Space:||164 Mb|
|Support languages:||English, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil|
If you have problems with mouse scrolling speed, turned down the Polling Rate from 1000 to 125 and now the mouse movement is smooth. You can also use keyboard only control.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I CAN'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD THIS MASTERPEICE
DAMN YOU, DOG SHIT COMPUTER
Fuck you, "anti-virus" software
This game rocks!I beat level 1 for now,and I will finish this game for sure.But,because I'm making no commentary Youtube videos,I will play this game when I want to record.This game rocks in many ways and its realy remind me of Doom.You are the best,thanks for Your excistance!
Great style. I can see a lot of effort you put into it.
Hey dude, this is a great little game, I'm interested, did you write the engine from scratch or is it unity?
Hi, i used Raycasting Game Maker 4.6.2
If you want to dev your game with this tool, you will find it on moddb :D
It has nice graphics, and the levels are nice. Here is some feedback I thought of.
- this game looks like it should be less than 40 Mb not 164 Mb
- use radio buttons instead of check-boxes on start up menu
- let player replay levels without making a new save file
- the "Quit" menu item is hard to see on dark screens
- replace generic loading screen
- it would be nice to see the players direction on the map
- the fact that the main menu and the pause menu are exactly the same is confusing
These are some glitches I found.
- map turns black after saving
- mouse controls don't let you shoot
- glitch when shooting cactus
- Help Menu: "pam wohs" isn't English. I think it should say "show map".
easy thing to do when map goes black is to load the save. fixes it right up!
SALT ALERT! SALT ALERT! RANDOM GUY SQUEEZES EVERY LAST BUG OUT AND EXXAGERATES IT FOR ATTENTION!
I really do love this game a lot. It is a throwback to the early '90's, first generation of pre-Wolfenstein FPSs, with a charming Western theme, (think Catacomb Abyss 3D as a Western). The controls are simple. The first few levels might give you the impression that the game is too easy, but it gets more challenging as the stages progress. It even has a fun bonus level at the end if you complete both episodes. I hope that you enjoy this game as much as I did.
I love these old school FPSl games so I've done the first two levels. I will do more but thank you. A great little game
out of curiosity, what engine is it? Looks beautifuly retro
Hi! This is Raycasting Game Maker 4.62
Did a LP of this for our channel! Here is the first part!
DOOM Like western FPS great idea, nice graphics!
Did you state that this was like
EVEN THOUGH IT'S OBVIOUSLY INSPIREDBY IT!??!
SHAME ON YOU!
I love the retro style!